Phil Lee is an ideal opening or closing keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, or performance coach.
His ideal audiences include:
Phil will tell your people what they need to hear in an entertaining and impactful way.
Specific workplace problems that are addressed;
- People seem busy but they are not productive.
- They've lost connection to the goals of the organisation.
- Too many are turning up but "tuning out".
- Complaining has become an organisational sub-culture.
- Teams are not collaborating effectively.
They are also looking for a speaker who is easy to work with, who knows their stuff and can customise the material to be relevant to their industry and organisation.